Has anyone else seen this ra-tarded Nissan commercial? What amazing innovation by Nissan. You put a sensor in your tire and ran a wire to the horn. Is this really what passes as technological leaps in the auto industry? I must say, the commercial is actually kind of funny. How often are we filling up tires on a new car? Is there an epidemic of people over filling their tires and blowing them up? I want answers. Why is R&D at Nissan working on horn warning systems for tire inflation instead of mpg or safety? I think I need to get a Cadillac again. 'Merica!
Election last night, The Big O carried another term. I did not vote for Obama or Romney. I looked at all the candidates and Gary Johnson was the guy I most identified with, so I voted Libertarian. (I voted Heitkamp in the Senate from North Dakota. Rick Berg just seems like the kind of guy that would shove you into traffic to pick a quarter up off the pavement.) I should have known there would never be a President Gary. I watched all the coverage after they called the election last night, everyone kept calling it a divided America. Didn't Obama pull the female, Asian, Latino and black vote while also carrying like 35% of the white male vote? Isn't that pulling the country together? So the other 65% of white males and white religious women are divided from everyone else. It's pretty obvious what part of our country needs to evolve their views. Every year more states are going to allow gay marriage and marijuana, things that really have no bearing on you or me. "Oh no, Jonathan and David got married, my marriage is invalid" "Oh no, LaJayden and D'Allen are smoking the cheeb, we're all hipsters now." Speaking of hipsters, you would have made a mint if you were selling skinny jeans out of the trunk of your Prius outside that rally in Chicago last night.
The crazy thing is Obama didn't just win, kind of blew it out. Republicans need to stop nominating old white rich men. It's probably going to be C. Christie v. H. Clinton in 2016, that's my call. At least we got four more years of Biden. This is a big fucking deal.
I have not written on here in a long time. I woke up this morning and saw that damn Nissan commercial and was inspired. Maybe I can keep the pace of blogging once every two months.